Participant Support Center
In our Participant Support Center, we give you the tools you need to support your health plan participants as they access the PHCS Network and/or The MultiPlan Network. Included are rules for proper creation of ID cards, downloadable participant education materials, and information about creating printed network directories. You can also get instructions for creating a hyperlink between your website and our online provider search application for a more integrated user experience.
If there is other information you would like us to include in the Participant Support Center, please send your suggestion to email@example.com.
MultiPlan's online provider search application guides the user through four simple steps, but you may find it helpful to offer your participants a quick reference tool for finding providers in our networks.
Here are instructions on how to Search for a Doctor or Facility for participants who access:
- PHCS, PHCS Healthy Directions, MultiPlan or HealthEOS Networks
- Beech Street Network in Alaska, Nevada and/or Utah
- AMN, RAN and/or HMN
- First Choice Health Network
We recommend that you also produce a customizable flyer that reflects the specific networks and network logos in place for each group. Click here for instructions on how to customize these flyers for Microsoft Word 2003 or Microsoft Word 2007, and then select the link(s) below which reflect the network combinations you use.
- PHCS Network only
- PHCS Network and MultiPlan Network
- PHCS Healthy Directions only
- PHCS Healthy Directions and MultiPlan Network
- PHCS Network and Limited Benefit Plans
- MultiPlan Network only
- MultiPlan Network and Limited Benefit Plans
- HealthEOS Network
- HealthEOS Plus
- HealthEOS Select
- HealthEOS Select Plus
- Beech Street (Nevada) and PHCS Networks
- Beech Street (Nevada and Utah) and PHCS Networks
- Beech Street (Nevada and Utah), PHCS and MultiPlan Networks
- Beech Street (Alaska) and PHCS Healthy Directions Networks
- Beech Street (Nevada) and PHCS Healthy Directions Networks
- Beech Street (Utah) and PHCS Healthy Directions Networks
- First Choice Health and PHCS Healthy Directions
If you need assistance in customizing these materials, or if you would like to suggest changes to the content and/or logos for a specific group, please contact your MultiPlan Account Manager. In order to ensure the accuracy of the information, we ask that you work with us before making any changes to these materials.
MultiPlan is committed to ensuring that our network listings contain the most accurate and up-to-date information possible. This is why we encourage the use of the printer-friendly feature of our online search. Participants can enter their search criteria, see a list of providers meeting the criteria entered, and then produce a list for printing on demand. We also make creation of downloadable custom directories available to clients, brokers and plan sponsors.
When a supply of printed directories is necessary, MultiPlan recommends Kubra (formerly Skykwire and Docucorp). We send Kubra our provider demographic data on a monthly basis to help ensure the directories they create are current. We also make state regulatory updates to the standard templates Kubra uses for directories as necessary. If clients choose not to use the standard templates, they are responsible for the state-regulatory updates. Contact Marilyn Souders at firstname.lastname@example.org or 469.387.6903 for pricing and more information.